The Story of Movies, an innovative educational initiative for middle schools, is the first-ever partnership of filmmakers and educators to create a curriculum that aims to help students better understand and interpret the language of film and visual images.
The goals of The Film Foundation's educational programs:
- Raise awareness of need to protect motion picture history
- Expose new audiences to classic cinema
- Explore social and cultural significance of film
- Understand and interpret the language of film and visual images
- Develop an appreciation and understanding for artistic authorship beyond the film community
- Provide public access to our nation's film treasures.
Learn more at storyofmovies.org